Highlighted

nested audio missing from export

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that consist of 6 reels that live in nested sequences. When I initally play back the master sequence containing the 6 reels, all of my audio is there. but when I export the project, I am missing audio from reel 4. When I replace reel 4 in the timeline, my audio comes back until I export the master sequence again, and then the audio is lost in both the export and the master sequence timeline. I am currently working around this by exporting reel 4 on its own and then adding it back in to the master sequence and then exporting the master sequence again, but I am already losing enough time with the consistant encountering of serious errors crash that I expierience when snugging up the reels in the master sequence before export (yes, I am forcing editing a huge project with 4k .mp4s on 7200rpm drives, sorry folks, but that's my budget, and the computer is keeping up for the most part until I have to assemble those reels). Audio is .wav and comes from the same recorder as every other audio file in the project. 

My main question is, why reel 4 everytime. Why not reel 4, 5, and 6?

Premiere Pro 2020 14.4.0

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)

2.3 GHz Intel Core i9

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

nested audio missing from export

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that consist of 6 reels that live in nested sequences. When I initally play back the master sequence containing the 6 reels, all of my audio is there. but when I export the project, I am missing audio from reel 4. When I replace reel 4 in the timeline, my audio comes back until I export the master sequence again, and then the audio is lost in both the export and the master sequence timeline. I am currently working around this by exporting reel 4 on its own and then adding it back in to the master sequence and then exporting the master sequence again, but I am already losing enough time with the consistant encountering of serious errors crash that I expierience when snugging up the reels in the master sequence before export (yes, I am forcing editing a huge project with 4k .mp4s on 7200rpm drives, sorry folks, but that's my budget, and the computer is keeping up for the most part until I have to assemble those reels). Audio is .wav and comes from the same recorder as every other audio file in the project. 

My main question is, why reel 4 everytime. Why not reel 4, 5, and 6?

Premiere Pro 2020 14.4.0

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)

2.3 GHz Intel Core i9

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacobmccoy,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is the sample rate of the audio files used in reel 4 matching with that of the master sequence? Also, have you tried Render and Replace for the audio tracks of reel 4 and then checked if it's working properly in the master sequence (you may unlink video & audio tracks before performing this action)? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0