Highlighted

Nested sequences are automatically un-nesting

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with nested sequences a lot, and now, all of a sudden, Premiere seems to be refusing to allow me to bring any sequences into the Timeline as nested sequences. Usually, I can drag sequences from the Project window to the Timeline and get a nested sequence in the Timeline, but now it won't "drop" into the Timeline. If I instead load a sequence into the Source window and try to edit it into the Timeline as a clip, the sequence automatically "unpacks" into individual clips when it comes in. This is true of Photoshop files I imported as layered sequences as well as normal video sequences created in Premiere. It's a weird and sudden behavior change and I cannot figure out why. Please help!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nested sequences are automatically un-nesting

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with nested sequences a lot, and now, all of a sudden, Premiere seems to be refusing to allow me to bring any sequences into the Timeline as nested sequences. Usually, I can drag sequences from the Project window to the Timeline and get a nested sequence in the Timeline, but now it won't "drop" into the Timeline. If I instead load a sequence into the Source window and try to edit it into the Timeline as a clip, the sequence automatically "unpacks" into individual clips when it comes in. This is true of Photoshop files I imported as layered sequences as well as normal video sequences created in Premiere. It's a weird and sudden behavior change and I cannot figure out why. Please help!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this button:
button.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That's it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0