• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nesting flattens images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really simple problem that I hope you can help me with.

In my video, I've set many images to a smaller scale, and these clips have been placed over a background. I then nested both the image and the background, and adjusted the scale of the nested seqence so the the image appeared to be back at it's original size.

HOWEVER!

It seems like nesting flattens the clips, because when I zoom back in the image quality has noticably dropped. I've attached photos.

Before.PNGAfter.png

So my question is, is there a way I can nest clips without flattening the image quality, and if not, is there a way I can apply motion effects to many different clips at the same time (as a substitute) without losing quality?

I've already created a wide plethora of motion keyframes to my nested sequence, and with the different clips being different scales, I am not sure that I could replicate it for each clip individually.

I'm quite new to Premiere Pro. Can someone please help?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im not sure but look into set to frame size vs scale to frame size im not sure if its what you are looking for but it is an important part of how p pro handles resolution and scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines