Nesting Sequence Removes Layer Effects

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working on a project and have imported two photoshop layers atop my main video track. I apply screen to the topmost layer which is a flare, and everything looks great until I nest the two photoshop layers. Once nested, the screen effect no longer shows even though it is applied to the layer. Is there any way to fix this while keeping the layers together in a sequence to make them malleable as a pair?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nesting Sequence Removes Layer Effects

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working on a project and have imported two photoshop layers atop my main video track. I apply screen to the topmost layer which is a flare, and everything looks great until I nest the two photoshop layers. Once nested, the screen effect no longer shows even though it is applied to the layer. Is there any way to fix this while keeping the layers together in a sequence to make them malleable as a pair?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the sequence and the nest?attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2020 0