• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New 14.3.1 version

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what is a problem with all of your newest versions!  They do not work with Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 external video cards. I upgraded my computer, downloaded all latest driver versions. And again, should get back to 14.1. version to be able to work. Newest 14.2. and 14.3.1 versions just slow down and do not upload videos to the project. They just "hang" and do not responding. You got nice futures in your newest versions, but they just not working here! Please do something, since I regularly do pay for the subscription - but at the moment it is kind of useless...

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most stuff is done on the CPU within Premiere.

FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did delete the Media Chache files.... and it goes same way: it start to upload the files to the project and then locks down. "hang" as it can't handle something... Really bad. Pay for subscription and then facing this weird situations... Taking me so mach time from my work - to figure out why its not working, what drivers are there supported or not... It looks that for your own money you have an beta product always facing and accuring new problems! Like a car without wheels or brakes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might be an issue: external videocard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines