Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Board Labels Added: Editing, Effects and Titles, and Formats

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New labels are now availableNew labels are now availableHello Community,
I made some changes regarding the labels you can add to your posts. The new board Labels added were: Editing, Effects and Titles, and Formats. I hope you find these useful.

With a heavy heart, I have also retired a few labels: 

• Post-Production in Japanese: There is now a Japanese language Premiere Pro forum.
  • Encore: We no longer support Encore, it is legacy software. You can still search for Encore posts. 
  • Anywhere: Adobe Anywhere is no longer a supported product. Use Team Projects. Forum is here.

I hope no one is too heart broken over this. I chose the new labels based on the data editors like you are searching for. Any other labels you find no use for or seem redundant? Let me know.

As a courtesy, in general, please avoid using the "FAQ" label, as I would like to reserve that for the moderation crew working here. Unfortunately, I cannot create a label for our use only.

Likeswise, please do not label your post as a "How To" unless you are contributing a tutorial, video, or some tip or trick.

Thanks and I hope this helps surface your discussion to the right group of experts. Leave any feedback, if you 
like.

Regards,
Kevin

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Note: please refrain from using the FAQ and How To labels. These are intended for moderators and Adobe Experts.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note: please refrain from using the FAQ and How To labels. These are intended for moderators and Adobe Experts.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines