Highlighted

New features screen keeps showing in Premiere Pro 2020

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Pro 2020 but the "Get more out of Premiere Pro" new features screen appears at every startup. I've clicked the close button, I've went through the links and it keeps popping up. It's not a big thing but it is annoying. In the At Startup preferences the only options are "Show Home" and "Open Most Recent", I can't find anything about the "Get more out of Premiere Pro" screen... is this happening to everybody or just me?

Thanks.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New features screen keeps showing in Premiere Pro 2020

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Pro 2020 but the "Get more out of Premiere Pro" new features screen appears at every startup. I've clicked the close button, I've went through the links and it keeps popping up. It's not a big thing but it is annoying. In the At Startup preferences the only options are "Show Home" and "Open Most Recent", I can't find anything about the "Get more out of Premiere Pro" screen... is this happening to everybody or just me?

Thanks.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason this just started happening to me. Premiere was fine up until yesterday, but it just started bringing up the new features screen every time the "Home" dialogue pops up. Version 14.0.3 Build 1. Did you find a way to sort it? I would disable the Home screen but as you say, there's only that or "Open most recent" and that's no use to me as it just wastes time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That seems to have done it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooops - actually, I spoke too soon. No, it hasn't changed a thing; still get the New Features popup every time I open the Premiere straight from Win10, or when I have Premiere open, close my current project and the Home screen appears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work.

Reinstalling Premiere doesn't work

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro 64 doesn't work (yes, I went that far)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
TonyQUB LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine seems to have gone away, but I couldn't tell you how or when it happened 😕  seems some time it just stopped popping up with New Features, and I didn't notice (cos that's how I always expected it to behave anyway). Sorry!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spend half my day in premiere opening and closing it many times. things like this are MADDENING to me. Adobe needs to fix it. period.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines