Highlighted

New function to analyse the entire warp stabilizer on the sequence

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there no function to analyse the entire warp stabilizer on the sequence? This feature will be incredibly useful and necessary! Please add

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New function to analyse the entire warp stabilizer on the sequence

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there no function to analyse the entire warp stabilizer on the sequence? This feature will be incredibly useful and necessary! Please add

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature would be incredibly in-practical. Every clip warps differently and often requires different settings. Unless you mean a nested sequence but depending on the length and content of the sequence could take up hours to complete. And with an unsatisfactory result.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't understand me or I asked the wrong question. I would like a feature that runs an analysis of all the stabilization that already lies on the clips! Our team makes long projects, and we divide the work into pieces. When importing someone else's sequence to your project, all the stabilization falls off and I would like a function that just runs all the analysis on the stabilization that already lies on the sequence

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is different from the original question.

Put your request here:

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may not understand how Warp works ... it has to analyze all motion and size parameters in every frame, compute a process of re-sizing and re-forming (transforming) the image for every frame through the area being "Warped", that's just the analyzing stage.

Then it has to completely rebuild every frame according to the plan worked out in the analyzation stage. It is fiendishly complex and demanding of computer resources.

So heavy use means that your rig is going to sit there thinking for freaking ever. As you may have noted. Using this for every clip on a long sequence could mean hours of computer work with Premiere locked up while doing it.

And as Ann notes, every bit of clip may really need different settings for best results. That is something that adds more complexities, and ... difficulties.

It is not at all like the mechanical tools used for in-camera stabilization that easily work in real-time. They only move hardware around, the lens elements or sensor. They don't re-compute the image.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like a feature that runs an analysis of all the stabilization that already lies on the clips in the sequense! Our team makes long projects, and we divide the work into pieces. When importing someone else's sequence to your project, all the stabilization falls off and I would like a function that just runs all the analysis on the stabilization that already lies on the sequence.

This is a common situation when you insert someone else's installation and the entire stabilization loses its miscalculation. The only option is to go through all the sequence, clip by clip, and manually enable each effect. This is incredibly inconvenient!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obvious you did not open the link that was given.

No point posting request on this forum.

So i will post the link again.

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link doesn't open in my brouser. Maybe country block

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does here ... she's in Europe, I'm in USA.

Does this work?

UserVoice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines