New Multicam Buggy

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else hate the new multicam set up?  It's buggy.  Doesn't switch cameras/tracks when paused.  Doesn't react to commands start/stop in a timly manner - and by that I mean it frequently plays to the very end of the sequence before you can stop it.  Color correction on the master clips - the ONLY way you can do it now without doing individual clips, since you can no longer access the multi cam sequence - frequently doesn't carry through to the final clip.  This implimentation is TERRABLE.  And yes, my computer is up to spec - SSD drives, i9 processor, Nvidia 1080 card, 32 gigs ram.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Multicam Buggy

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else hate the new multicam set up?  It's buggy.  Doesn't switch cameras/tracks when paused.  Doesn't react to commands start/stop in a timly manner - and by that I mean it frequently plays to the very end of the sequence before you can stop it.  Color correction on the master clips - the ONLY way you can do it now without doing individual clips, since you can no longer access the multi cam sequence - frequently doesn't carry through to the final clip.  This implimentation is TERRABLE.  And yes, my computer is up to spec - SSD drives, i9 processor, Nvidia 1080 card, 32 gigs ram.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a multi-cam on a sequence "nested" in green, hold down Ctrl/Cmd and double-click the sequence on the timeline ... it should then open with all the tracks showing. Use the track visibility eyeballs to show the track you want to color, and work on it.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too. Doesn´t react to commands start and stop in timeline. Do you fix it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO.  I just dealt with it.  Frequently had to crash the program because I was working on an hour long sequence and couldn't wait for it to play to the end.  Haven't had to use it again, will have to find some time to play with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0