• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New project

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My program is up to date on all versions and any updates. I will start a new project, do some work. Save and close it. I'll go back the very same day, even immediately after, re-open said project and I will get a notice that says this project was srarted on an earlier version of Premiere Pro and must be converted. EVERY TIME since the newest update. Then it will save a new project file with the same name and _1. It's not ruining my projects. Just very annoying. How do I fix this? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Premiere first then open the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you by any chance having two versions of Premiere installed on your computer? This would explain Premiere trying to make a new version of your project (if you open it in newer version)

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines