Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Premier pro

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I have used Photoshop on/of for ages, Indesign 10 years ago, and Illustrator recently, so I am not a complete Adobe-newbie. I started using this program recently and I found a lot of terminology you just assume everyone knows. Is there a dictionary somwhere around this site? You definitely need one! You would have far less questions here to answer if you had one. And happier users! Less unintelligible buttons and menus. Easy choices wich box to check.
Please forward this to whom it might concern.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann. This might solve some of my problems, but it is not what I was looking for. For example I need a concise explanation of the tools left of the timeline. I don´t even know where to look. Searches like "Razor tool" give nothing. I should really be using Rush, but I do this project together with another person, so Rush is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines