Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Premiere, Stuck in a mode that has Timeline blacked out

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default27pyvel610ei_0-1619666715668.png

Hello, I am new to Priemere. I believed I clicked a hot key and switch some mode on which has blacked out the timeline. I am unable to drop my media in the timeline. This was never the case before. If i reboot the program same deal. What is this mode i am in and how do I go back to normal timeline. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvm figured it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's no biggee, your timeline panel is just closed. That big black area is actually your audio meters stretched super wide to fill in the gap. Either double-click on that sequence in the Project panel to open it or go to Window>Workspace>Editing to return to the normal layout. If you're already in the Editing workspace you may need to select "Reset to saved..." to restore it to normal.

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines