• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Update Video Doesn't Play After Switching to Another Program and Back

Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New issue as of yesterday, if I do anything outside of premire and come back, video doesn't play back and then I try to quit and it doesn't, I have to force quit. Not sure why this is happening, but I just upgraded to the new version as well as swapped out my graphics card. In both cases I uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persists.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check audio hardware preferences, please, Daniel. Are they set correctly? 

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, everything is correct. One of the first things I did was switch the audio hardware outputs then switch them back and it persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has to be for a certain time though. If it's greater than like a minute, the program is unuseable unless I force quit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update: i downgraded to a previous version and switched away from it for like a second and it did it again. but after about ten seconds, it actually DID play, and the program works normally. In the latest version it just hangs forever and I have to force quit. I can still use it, but it won't play video and when I quit it stops responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines