New v.15 update audio issues

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version of Premiere Pro CC, all my clips in the timeline are now faulty on the audio side. I have a "fill left with right"-effect on all my clips in a 60+ min timeline. While this was the correct effect to use in the last version (14), it is now the wrong one!?!? So frustrating..

I can apply the other one (fill right with left) in a batch by using the Paste attributes function, but how do I remove the faulty one without having to to it manually on all clips?

I feel like I'm always anxious to press the update button in Creative Cloud. You never know which new bug is going to cost you hours of work ...

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found this issue after updating to Premiere Version 15.0 today. I opened a project and had no dialogue but I had music. After doing everthing I could think of for bugs, I read this message and low and behold: I turn off the Fill Left with Right effect, and now I have audio. But I went into "Paste Attributes" and the audio effect isn't showing up so I can't fix them in one batch. Thankfully my time line is only two minutes long so manually fixing it won't take long. This is why I cringe whenever there is a new Premiere update.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The opposite of Paste Attributes > Remove Attributes.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines