• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest version doesn't open project 4 out of 5 times

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version 14 has so much bug that it doesn't open even my newly created projects with in NEW VERSION. 4 of 5 times it doesn't open the project. The opening graph stops at 70%.
I reinstalled the programed several times, cleaned media caches, and still have trouble.
Adobe fix this problem! Version 13 was so much better. V.14 has too many bugs ever.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer. I'm not seeing issues with the new version. You say you created a new project in 14.7? How big is the project. Seems like it wouldn't be so big as to display a thermometer bar when opening? We're missing some info here, Win/Mac, hardware specs, etc... Anyway, take a look at the below to try and get a good install:

OK, be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't even start a new project. I just downloaded it for the first time as well and haven't been able to do anything without the whole thing crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to give us your computer info: Win/Mac and basic hardware info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Same problem after upgrading to Big Sur.

I tried to open old Premier project, copied sequence to the new project and... nothing new: "Open project" stops forever at 75%. 
Such a dissapointing issue that can ruin my projects status. /Screenshot 2020-12-25 at 01.20.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

updating your OS in the middle of a project is problematic.  I always have a bootable clone of my startup drive before doing an OS update so I can revert to the previous OS quickly and get back to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines