Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nicht die neueste Version?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

so I installed Premiere Pro today. I wanted to edit some Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Footage, installed the Blackmagic Player so that it would run however, when I imported the footage into my new project it said that I need to have the a newer Version of Premiere installed (at least above 15.4 and i only have 15.2)

I'm confused. Isn't the newest version of premiere supposed to be installed when I download it. How do I upgrade my Premiere if  not.

Thanks in advance everyone!

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15.4 is still in beta.

You can download beta version with your CC desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new gen5 BRAW is as Ann notes needing the newer BM compatible code. The Autokroma plugin for BRAW I think can still work with gen5 in the shipping release of PrPro, but I'm not sure the freebie from BM works properly.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines