• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio after export

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a short video in premiere pro, on my timeline everything works perfectly: Audio and video. When I export, there is no audio. I am trying to export H.264, export settings shown below. I see that is is a somewhat common problem but I don't see anything that has fixed my problem yet. I appreciate any help.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 2.04.14 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Set audio to AAC and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set audio to AAC and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MPEG-1 Layer 1 is a reeeeealy old format.  It's possible your media player just can't play it.

I would agree with Ann.  Leave the default audio options in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is AAC defualt? What are the other default options? If I changed anything, it was not on purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with the 2018 update. If my project is more than a minute or two, it seems to have audio missing randomly out of the finished product. Any help or solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a longshot, but did you find any solution to your problem? just made a post about something that sounds similar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anybody find solution for this? i read all the threads and im exporting audio in AAC and the video keeps exporting with no audio, tried to unlink all the audios from video, tried to export only the audio. Nothing works! please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat.  At one point my project's audio was exporting, but now it's not.  I've tried several different settings, made updates, unlinked video from audio and audio from out audio tracks, etc. This project has been edited by 2 other people onthe team from their home offices. but the files are shared in a cloud storage.  If I try to open the most recent PP file, there are dozens of missing file links. 

I've gone back tot he last known time exporting audio worked and edited from that point, but still had no luck getting audio out.  Like the others here, nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent 2 days convertig my files into constant frame rates, matching the frame rates, and experimenting with export settings and my sound drops from my video as soon as I pause it or click around. Every video - same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for weeks! But finally found a solution. Unistall premiere and install an old version. I used 14.9 and BOOM exported perfectly with regular default settings! Sometimes when things aren't broken, dont fix it. Updating was the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue exporting GoPro 4K Hero 9 footage recorded using H265 codec on Hero 9.

Timeline has mutiple video and audio tracks. The audio plays fine on the timeline. No sound is missing. 

The exported file is missing some audio at certain places.  

If you do anther export, the audio re-appears in places it was missing but disappears on places where the original export had audio. 

This happens in version 15.1 and v15.4.

Reverted to Version 14.7 and v14.9 and the exported file works fine with no missing audio. 

So, looks a bug in version 15.x 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you simply revert to a previous version? 

I seem to be having the same exact issue as you described. Audio was all fine in the editor. Once exported, random pieces of audio was missing. Tried re-exporting, and the missing pieces were in other places. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Cho5FB4,

Thanks for the message. Sorry for the trouble.

How do you simply revert to a previous version? 

Most editors would simply open up a backup copy of their project.

Premiere Pro automatically saves back up projects in a folder called "Auto Save" in your Documents folder > Adobe > Premiere Pro. Can you check there?

You can also check out your Creative Cloud folder, if you have the Auto Save preference set to save a copy there, as well.

Passing on some advice to you and others if you want it:
Most experienced editors create a folder and manually create duplicates of their project files (File > Save A Copy works great) and save them to another drive or in the cloud once or more per day.

This careful lot includes myself. When important projects are afoot, you've got to protect them from any disasters, like drive failure. I'm in California and we have earthquakes and fires, and who knows what else is to come? 🙂

Grazie,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very helpful. I think I have automatic saves on for mine. Thank you so much, Kevin!! 🙂 

I updated to the most current version of Adobe, and it seems the issue has been corrected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for letting the community know. I appreciate it.

Tchüss!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines