No Audio after export

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a short video in premiere pro, on my timeline everything works perfectly: Audio and video. When I export, there is no audio. I am trying to export H.264, export settings shown below. I see that is is a somewhat common problem but I don't see anything that has fixed my problem yet. I appreciate any help.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 2.04.14 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 15, 2017
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Oct 15, 2017
Set audio to AAC and try again.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set audio to AAC and try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MPEG-1 Layer 1 is a reeeeealy old format.  It's possible your media player just can't play it.

I would agree with Ann.  Leave the default audio options in place.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is AAC defualt? What are the other default options? If I changed anything, it was not on purpose.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with the 2018 update. If my project is more than a minute or two, it seems to have audio missing randomly out of the finished product. Any help or solutions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a longshot, but did you find any solution to your problem? just made a post about something that sounds similar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines