Highlighted

No Audio After Exporting

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked at a number of posts with this title without finding one that addressed my issue.  When I export media on a particular sequence, there is no audio.  I tried exporting as a MP3, WAV, MP4, and MOV output file.  

Some background.  I am doing a virtual choir project.  I first created separate projects for each choir section.  Since we are editing the audio first, I exported each of the 4 sections into MP3 files. The conductor reviews them, I make adjustments, and then export the final MP3s by section.   I then created a project and inported the 4 sectional videos and the piano accompamiment into a new sequence, adjusted the audit to balance the sound.  I now want to provide the conductor with an audio-only mix of the whole choir.  I try exporting it as a MP3 file as I had done with each section.  It takes less that 5 seconds, and creates a very small MP3 file.  Exporting the sectional videos take a couple of minutes and creates a 4mb file.   I have no problem hearing everything in Premiere. It's only the exported files that have no audio.  I tried a number of export options.  I have cleared my cashe files.  I have moved the source files to a new project...   Any ideas?

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Audio After Exporting

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked at a number of posts with this title without finding one that addressed my issue.  When I export media on a particular sequence, there is no audio.  I tried exporting as a MP3, WAV, MP4, and MOV output file.  

Some background.  I am doing a virtual choir project.  I first created separate projects for each choir section.  Since we are editing the audio first, I exported each of the 4 sections into MP3 files. The conductor reviews them, I make adjustments, and then export the final MP3s by section.   I then created a project and inported the 4 sectional videos and the piano accompamiment into a new sequence, adjusted the audit to balance the sound.  I now want to provide the conductor with an audio-only mix of the whole choir.  I try exporting it as a MP3 file as I had done with each section.  It takes less that 5 seconds, and creates a very small MP3 file.  Exporting the sectional videos take a couple of minutes and creates a 4mb file.   I have no problem hearing everything in Premiere. It's only the exported files that have no audio.  I tried a number of export options.  I have cleared my cashe files.  I have moved the source files to a new project...   Any ideas?

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
JohnB836 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took the time to start with a new project and the original source files, sync-ed the parts and redo the mix.  It now works.  What a complete waste of 3 hours.  Anyone have any ideas why this happened?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0