• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio file importing from Pixel 3

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made videos from my Pixel 3, 4K MP4. They have audio and play on my computer. There is no A1 in the source patch to even turn on. I tried clearing the media cache. I went into the common folder and cleared all the caches. I changed the common folder to commonold and put a new common folder and didnt' work. I also looked for any files accompanying the video, nothing. 

I am a teacher having to make a lot of videos lately. This is very time consuming. Please help. 

I have windows 10 and Premiere CC2020

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few random ideas:

• Right-click the clip > Modify > Audio Channels. Is there an unmapped source channel somewhere?
  • Right-click the clip > Properties. What info does it say about the clip's audio/video formats? (you could also use a program like MediaInfo)
  • Have you tried converting the clip first to another format in Media Encoder or another program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a screenshot of the "Modify". I don't know how to find what you are talking about. 

Here is the info from Media info also. 

I mean I could covert everything but I am making a lot of videos, that could take hours. I'd love a fix-fix if it is possible. 

Thank you for your time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot thepics. I am tired. Time for bed. Thanks again. Info.JPGModify.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know much about AMR audio codec (minus what I checked out online just now) but I know it isn't a common codec meant to be paired alongside a video recorded on a phone. Usually a H.264 video such as yours has an AAC or MPEG audio stream in it, not AMR.

It doesn't seem like AMR is supported in Premiere Pro.

So my first glance is: something is up with your recording. How are you recording the video? Right from the phone's camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines