Highlighted

No audio in Premiere! HELP!

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having huge problem on Premiere cc 2019. I have no sound at all!

Checked hardware settings (the same as Audition, an in Audition same clip plays ok), reinstall app deleting prefs, cleared all cashes and peak files, changed device class from MME to ASIO an back,...

Nothing works!

Please help, I'm getting desperate!

Best regards,

Margarida

Premiere prefs.JPGAudition prefs.JPG

Hello,

We've finally found the problem!

It seems that the Newtek NDI Tools Adobe CC plugins (we tried versions 3.5, 3.6 and 3.8) interfere with Premiere Pro CC 2019 (with last updates).

We uninstalled only these plugins, leaving the remaining components of Newtek NDI tools, and got audio again on Premiere. We tested on three different PCs , including a laptop, and the result was always the same. 

So, bottom line, there is an compatibility issue with Newtek NDI Tools Adobe CC plugins!

We are going to contact Newtek guys to update them too on this matter.

We hope you can look into the problem also.

It's not a final solution, but it's something!

Best regards,

Margarida

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No audio in Premiere! HELP!

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having huge problem on Premiere cc 2019. I have no sound at all!

Checked hardware settings (the same as Audition, an in Audition same clip plays ok), reinstall app deleting prefs, cleared all cashes and peak files, changed device class from MME to ASIO an back,...

Nothing works!

Please help, I'm getting desperate!

Best regards,

Margarida

Premiere prefs.JPGAudition prefs.JPG

Hello,

It seems that the Newtek NDI Tools Adobe CC plugins (we tried versions 3.5, 3.6 and 3.8) interfere with Premiere Pro CC 2019 (with last updates).

We uninstalled only these plugins, leaving the remaining components of Newtek NDI tools, and got audio again on Premiere. We tested on three different PCs , including a laptop, and the result was always the same. 

So, bottom line, there is an compatibility issue with Newtek NDI Tools Adobe CC plugins!

Best regards,

Margarida

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2019 4
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May not be your problem, but the only idea I have

Source Patching https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2191265 with FAQ links

-and another FAQ that may help https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2226408

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margarida,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Please check if the media files that are imported in Premiere Pro are showing audio properties in the Properties panel. Also, please try to switch the audio Input/Output to the system default Input & output instead of the USB one and then check if you are getting the audio playback (While checking this you may disconnect any USB audio I/O connected to the system to isolate any possibility of driver conflicts). You may also create a Bars and Tone file (File>New>Bars and Tone) and import that in the timeline and check if you are getting any audio playback. Let us know, we’re here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Best regards,

Margarida

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

everithing happend to me as well. i dont understand how to delete the plugins from my windows computer! please halp!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This is the solution. For those of you looking to uninstall just the CC Plugin, I downloaded and ran the NDI Tools installer again, chose to overwrite the previous installation, and when prompted to select what I'd like to see installed on my system, I simply unchecked Adobe CC Plugins.

Hope this helps someone else in the future 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Margarida, that worked for me perfectly!!! It was so weird as Premiere worked that morning, came back and started a new project in the afternoon and it was dead until I ran across this post!!! Thanks again!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Margarida

Adding my thanks, as it's been driving me nuts also

Fortunately I'd kept 2018 on my machine so managed to keep on editing - but can try out those new features I've been reading about now!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0