• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio On Export [Premiere Pro CC 2018]

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my latest project audio has simply stopped exporting. In project it's fine and plays back perfectly but any attempt to export, results in no audio.

I've attempted re encoding and re importing the audio clip as a wav but to no avail.

Additionally the resulting clips all have the correct length. But they just have no audio when played back.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

There is an issue in that if you rate stretch a large amount the export is mute, the work around is to rate stretch a smaller amount, nest the clip and then rate stretch the nest.

Audio works in preview, but not when i render the video

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same issue out of the blue in CC 2020. Same project has been exported successfully before, but when I cut a smaller 4 min portion out and did some volume fade on either end to make it smooth, it continually exports no audio. I've created a new project, a new sequence, I'm duplicated the source material and reimported it. nothing works. This seems like a massive issue that should be easy for them to fix, but here we are 2 years after this thread was created still having the same issue with no fix in sight!!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening a new project with the original project open. Create a new sequence in the new project, then go to the sequence in the original project, select everything on the timeline and copy and paste into the new sequence in the new project. Hope that works for you, that was my only workaround!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU WORKPHLOW! After rendering the video 5 separate times, this sequence trick was the only thing that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries! I'm glad I could relieve someone else's pain!
FYI, I haven't had this issue since in other projects. I couldn't tell you why though. It could be to do with updates, or it could have been to do with something specific within the problem project. Hope you never experience it again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.2.2022 and this problem still hasnt been fixed... i dont know what feedback is adobe readin when they are updating their programs..this is just terrible nothing from the above is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed this issue by unlinking audio to all my clips, I had different sources linked together. Cant say that is everyone's issue though. Just try to unlink and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've found the real reason for the bug. It's in video/audio codecs. When I try to export my projects in MPEG2 while using resampling - it exports with no sound. When I leave all export audio options by default - oh, miracle, here comes my sound back. I hope my efforts of wasting my half a night would help someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022 still have the problem...What happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIXED! I had the same exact problem, but I thought it was because I updated PP recently (03/22) in the middle of a project, but I see that this issue has been around a long time. After reading all the solutions, and trying most of them, it still didn't work. When I exported, there was no audio no matter what media player I used. So using a combo of ideas here, I went and started a new project, and loaded my "silent" cut into it. Guess what? There was sound on the preview! So I crossed my fingers and did an export... YUP!! Got my sound back! I don't know if audio or video degrades after all that flip flopping back and forth, but at least I don't have to start from scratch. Give it a try and let us know if this works for you also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PrPro 2022 and was getting no audio in my exports. I changed the audio encoding to AAC+V2 and now it works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was also facing the same issue, what I did is "UNLINK" video and audio (external microphone). It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines