• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio on Export

Engaged ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that plays perfectly in my timeline, but loses the audio on export every time. And yes, I have enabled Audio when I export. I'm using PP 13.1.2 Build 9, on Mac OS 10.14.

I did see something about issues with audio "Stretch". I have slowed down this 240fps clip to about 10% playback. And I selected Maintain Audio Pitch.  (hummingbird in fight, captured with iPhone X at 240fps). I also bumped the gain in the audio track. And as mentioned, everything is dialed PERFECTLY for playback in PP, but the export has no audio. below is a screenshot of my export settings.

(FYI - I am a noob with premiere pro)

I also exported a Quicktime file, and also with Vimeo settings. Same issue each time.

I tried playback in various ways to eliminate playback issues.

Edit: I see no replies on this. Is my error such a noob issue that it doesn't warrant a reply?

This seems to be a fairly common issue, and I tried the suggested fixes -no help.

Thanks for any workable suggestions.

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 1.46.55 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found this elsewhere in the forum. I'm assuming Rate Stretch means slowing down the playback?

"There is an issue in that if you rate stretch a large amount the export is mute, the work around is to rate stretch a smaller amount, nest the clip and then rate stretch the nest."

The above suggestion seems like it would be a bear to sync -?

I imported a 240fps slo-mo sequence from iPhone. It played back at normal speed (not slomo). So I slowed playback to something around 12%. I'm guessing that's the culprit. But if its a Bug, then perhaps its time for a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines