Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio on first clip on export

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a huge issue with the export of my video. There is audio on every clip apart from the first in the video, it works in the playpack on premiere pro but no audio on that individual clip on export. I have removed the clip and added again - but the same thing keeps happening. Nothing seems to be muted or turned down. Any ideas why I can't get this particular piece to render? Driving me mad and can't work out why.

Thank you!!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

I have solved the problem by copying and pasting into a new timeline. Was definitely something wrong with that timeline!

Thanks for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything different about the audio on this clip compared to the others? If you move this clip further down the timeline does it export then? Are you using any noise reduction effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard, 

Really appreciate your reply, thank you!

There is nothing different about that clip to the others. In fact it was oringally all one clip but edited breaking up the audio and video. I have moved the audio down to a different timeline, but this hasn't worked either on export. I have used key frames to reduce noise from the first clip to the second as it becomes a title with music. However this doesn't seem to be a problem as all the ongoing clips work on export.

The videos all works beutifully on playback in premiere. 

I have this error that is appearing though... and I am not sure if it's to do with the first clip?

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 08.57.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render and Replace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunatly I have done that too.

I've also just started a new project with that one clip to see if there is audio on export and there is. So there isn't an issue with that video. It must have something to do with my timeline because as soon as I add that video to my orginal project and export, there is no sound at the beginning of first clip. Infuriating and have NO clue what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the track volume keyframes in case there is something odd there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the Ess Sound as in volume too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is all normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have solved the problem by copying and pasting into a new timeline. Was definitely something wrong with that timeline!

Thanks for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines