Highlighted

No Audio Output, Meters Show audio. Correct ASIO device selected June 2020 Update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the newest update, I am no longer able to hear any audio at all. Solo doesn't help. No audio settings have been changed from day before in which audio was fine and before update. All drivers are up-to-date for audio interface.

Windows 10 Pro

10.0.18362 Build 18362

Topics

Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Audio Output, Meters Show audio. Correct ASIO device selected June 2020 Update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the newest update, I am no longer able to hear any audio at all. Solo doesn't help. No audio settings have been changed from day before in which audio was fine and before update. All drivers are up-to-date for audio interface.

Windows 10 Pro

10.0.18362 Build 18362

Topics

Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone was having this issue as well, I found a solution this evening. I closed premiere and held SHIFT and ALT upon clikcing the icon and opening. This reset the plugin cache and audio settings. Then all I needed to do is select the correct audio interface, input and output. Hope this helps someone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wooow big life saver! Was really getting frustrated... Thnx!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines