• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I saved video clip Only from memory card To my Pc (I didn’t save the whole folder). I lost the memory card. Is it possible for me to recover audio from a video clip or is the any software I can use to recover the audio.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of video file is it? If you play the file in Media player is it mute there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's mfx file. I made a mistake by copying video file instead of coping whole folder from memory card. I didn't copy audio file the video can play clear but there is no sound. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import your video into Premiere, make a new Sequence and add the clip to the timeline.

When you export the Sequence, export it in audio format like MP3 or FLAC and you'll have audio only.

(I'm assuming your video has audio)

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, but I tried its video only. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean, when you import the video into Premiere it imports as video only? No sound?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it play with sound on your computer? In your video player?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the camera that made the file? If so, you can record something new and confirm if the audio is stored separately. If it is, then no, there's nothing you can do to recover the audio as it wasn't paired with the video in the first place. 

What camera was used and what format settings were chosen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines