• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Bezzier key frames in Premiere

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2020 Premiere Pro. I want to add Ease In and Ease Out on my timeline between two keyframes. In the past I would right click on a keyframe and that and other options would appear. Now, when right I click, the only option I have is Add/Remove Keyframe. I don't understand why. Need help, please.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right clicking on the keyframe itself in the timeline view (right side in the Effect Controls) instead of the add/remove button.

Press the stopwatch first to add a keyframe.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen recording or full UI screenshot showing this happening? In Premiere 14.4.0 (Build 38), which is the latest version of 2020 as of this post, I can show Position keyframes in the timeline and right-click them to see the interpolation types. See the attached screenshot for what I see and let me know, with specific steps, how to recreate your issue.

davidarbor_0-1602688610530.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines