Highlighted

No effects tab appearing in Source

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have an effects tab when I had something in the source section, but all of a sudden my effects tab is completely gone for every single project I make. Whether it be me trying to manage the effects on media that is already in the source tab or even where the is nothing in the source tab, there is no effects ta to be found. I've seen tutorials where people have the effects tab up there both when they have media in the source tab and when they don't but for some reason mine is gone. Does anyone know why my effects tab is gone and/or how to get it back? Also, here's an example of what I mean: 

Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No effects tab appearing in Source

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have an effects tab when I had something in the source section, but all of a sudden my effects tab is completely gone for every single project I make. Whether it be me trying to manage the effects on media that is already in the source tab or even where the is nothing in the source tab, there is no effects ta to be found. I've seen tutorials where people have the effects tab up there both when they have media in the source tab and when they don't but for some reason mine is gone. Does anyone know why my effects tab is gone and/or how to get it back? Also, here's an example of what I mean: 

Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I figured it out! If you're having the same issue, then go to the "Window" tab at the top of premiere, find the missing tab, and just click it to bring it back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window menu brings all the panels. And they're listed alphabetically! 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0