• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No full screen mode in Premiere?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just moved to Premiere Pro from Kdenlive and am unable to find an option to make Premiere full screen. While I'm able to hide the top Program bar (using Ctrl+\), this doesn't hide the taskbar at the bottom (like I can do in Kdenlive), thus wasting precious screen real estate. Is there a way to do this and make Premiere completely full screen?  

I am not able to find a solution online and any help is appreciated.

Thanks, 

Kaushik

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, there is the "Mercury Transmit" option found in the Preferences/Playback tab ... then set a keyboard shortcut for this in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, and you can use this on any monitor used by your system.

Mercury Transmit Enable.PNG

 

Then there is the "Toggle full screen" option also in the keyboard shortcuts dialog. If on your system that is not set, set it to something quick to use. On my, it's Ctrl/Cmd-`.

The 'tilde/grave' key on English keyboards is the 'full screen' toggle for any one panel. Adding Ctrl/Cmd to it makes the Program monitor show without borders.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, thanks for responding.

Mercury transmit is enabled on my computer. I am not sure what should I be looking for in the keyboard shortcuts for this, please advice.

The 'Toggle full screen' option (Ctrl+`) only enlarges the program monitor, not the entire workspace. What I am looking for is to make the entire workspace fullscreen in order to make complete use of my screen real estate.

Is there something I am missing? Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it had a monitor, it would show in that list. Interesting there's not even you main UI monitor showing there ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines