Exit

No keyboard shortcuts?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

New user here.

When I select some of the premade keyboard layouts(i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro Default or Final Cut Pro 7.0), they are all empty. None of the keys are purple, and there are no shortcuts.

Is there something I'm missing or do I REALLY have to go through the effort of writing all the shortcuts myself or is there some solution for this?

Thanks,

T

Thanks,

T

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only link I have... hope it helps

Shortcuts & quick keys https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/V-helpful-resources-for-CC-apps/td-p/7620197

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of that?

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys, I managed to solve the problem. I had to install different keyboard language for Windows and enable it.

I live in Finland, am using an ANSI keyboard and I was using a rather odd mix off that the Windows calls "Other language".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines