• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to insert Essential Graphics into Premiere Pro Projects

Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This year I purchased a number of Essential Graphics for Premiere Projects.  I haven't had any major issue until this week.  I'm no longer able to insert Graphics.  When I do, I just get the beachball and have to force quit.  I've tried rebooting, resaving my project etc.  But nothing works.  Any solution?

Also...is there a way to get a refund on these Graphics?  Wish Adobe would make it easier to resolve issues like this for products they are sellling.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a brand-new test project to see if you can insert them there?

Also try Preferences>Media Cache>Delete cache files.

You may have to go as far as resetting your prefs and plugin cache: hold down Shift+Option while launching Pr from the dock or desktop or launchpad. Let go when the main program window appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, they work in a new project.  But this happens so often within a project.  The graphics in general are extremely glitchy.  I have yet another project this afternoon, where we are trying to add a simple graphic from Adobe, and it played once, then nothing after, even after deleting and reloading.  I also tried deleting the media cache without success.  It's very frustrating that Adobe charges so much for these graphics, yet they seem really poorly compatible.  And there is no way to get your money back.  I probably spent $100 on these recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines