Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No more audio playback depending on the tracks the audio is put on

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently editing a TV show that was shot with multiple cameras and I encounter a problem on some audio playback :

I have multicam clips with a lot of audio tracks as there were a lot of talent.

On one of my timeline that is 04 minutes long, I have clips put on track A14 to A26  (Yellow Clips ) that don't play despite the fact that a previous clips put on the same tracks seconds before play just fine (Light brown clips).

If I try to invert the pink clips before and put these on the tracks A14 to A26, same happens, no audio.

If I try to put the yellow clips on A1 and following, it works but as the pink one don't, it does not help me very much, I need to have them on top of each other to make the audio cut working.....

My config :

Mac Pro 2013 8 cores

64 GB of ram

D700

Promise Pegasus 2 24 TB

Scarlett 18i8 USB

I've tried restarting Premiere, I've made a fresh new sequence and copy the clips there, nothing works.

The audio mixer is unchanged too.

No need to say that I'm on a tight deadline and that I just can't continue my edit because of that...

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved, I don't know why and how, but it suddenly started to work again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, it does not work again and this time clips that used to be played correctly now won't..........

I'm on Premiere 14.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines