• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Publish options available during export

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 14.7 (and then 14.8) I no longer have any of the Publish options for the various social media platforms available during the export process. In addition I've lost a significant number of export settings (particularly h264 settings for Twitter, Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) The same is true when just looking at it from the AME side. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, sometimes AME first, sometimes PP first, sometimes one without the other. In all cases these settings and options are not there. The last time I recall having them working properly was on 14.3.1.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked under H.264?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as I mentioned, under the h.264 export presets I am missing most of what was previously there. I only have 19 settings now.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 10.36.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had actually done that earlier this morning. It didn't make any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When reinstalling did you use Cleaner tool.

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Could install the beta and copy/paste the systempresets from MediaIO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not use the cleaner tool. I see you can restrict it to specific apps, so I'm willing to try that. (I don't want to mess up PS, AE, etc.).

Could you explain in more detail what you meant by 'install the beta and copy/paste systempresets from MediaIO'? I'm aware of where the MediaIO folder is. Just not sure what you meant. Also, FWIW, my MediaIO folder does actually contain the presets that I'm missing. See the screenshot. They just aren't loaded for some reason.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 2.15.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Chris! 
I have seen this a handful of times since 14.8. I'd need a bit more info so I can submit a bug. Do you have any other info to share? It would be great to get your system info and source media type.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I'll try to give as much background as I can. So I had been running PP 14.3.2 for a while (I believe AME would have been the same or maybe 1 release behine). I recently had a problem where I was trying to export from PP and I had applied the h.264 setting for youtube 1080p. I was trying to use the Publish option during the export and I kept getting an error when I tried to log into my Youtube account. After entering the email a message would appear "This browser or app may be insecure". So after not finding any viable solution for that issue I decided to update. So I went to 14.7 for both and that's when I noticed that not only were most of the presets missing, but so where the Publish options. This was true whether trying to export from within PP or opening AME directly. Even with no source loaded in AME, you can see that alot of the presets are missing. As for source type, originally I was working with h265 files from a camera, but I even just tried doing a Quicktime recording via the built-in facetime camera and had the same problem. I tried installing PP without installing AME and had the same result. At some point I ended up trying 14.8 for both and had the same result. I'm running an iMac 2019 edition and Mac OS 10.14.6. 

Someone ealier in this thread mentioned using the Cleaner tool, which sounds like its worth a try. I will hopefully be able to do that and report back.

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,
What country are you located in? There may be some issues depending on where your Adobe ID is based.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the United States. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check to see if the Sync Settings option is avaible under the Premiere Pro menu and that you have an Adobe Stock tab in the Essential Graphics panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to both questions. So, some quick updates - this morning I tried using the Cleaner tool as suggested above. I went through that process and then reinstalled both apps. I opened PP first and opened a test project. I accidentaly clicked on Libraries or Sound Essentials or something similar which brought up a dialog which indicated I wasn't signed into Creative Cloud. So I had an 'aha' moment. I quit PP, signed into CC and then relaunced PP. At that point I had back the export settings and Publish options. I then checked in AME and the same was true. I'm not sure if it was the process of using Cleaner Tool first or just signing into CC that fixed it.

However, now I'm back to the original problem that started all of this. When trying to use the publish to Youtube option in PP I get the following error when trying to sign in to youtube. This should probably get its own thread, but for completeness I want to mention it here.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.57.48 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same issue in Germany missing the Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook Settings. 
on a Mac Mini Mac OS BigSur.
Media Encoder 2022 Version 22.1.1 Built 25

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. In the US. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines