Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No snapping and the tooltips are gone?

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unsure if the 2 issues are related.

1. I'm trying to drag a clip into track V3 and have it snap to the end of the clip in V2. I'm used to it snapping into place and a black line appearing but neither seems to happen. Snapping is turned ON.

2. No tooltips are appearing regardless of how long I hover. Tooltips are turned ON.

I've also been having general performance issues (mostly lag when or inability to switch workspaces), but up until now it has at least been usable. Is my computer just struggling under the weight of Adobe software? Or is there something else here?

(I don't understand computers all that well so if you want specs you'll have to link me to a guide on how to find them - sorry!)

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same exact problem, except resetting preferences did not fix it.  This started happening after 15.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines