Highlighted

No Sound in Sequence or Timeline

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have sound availability issues in sequence from clips imported from mobile phone into my computer, but not in source window

There is a sound in source window, but not in sequence when I drag or place the video there is not sound.

A little background info:

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Version 14.3.2  Build 42)

Computer is a PC.

I recieved footage through WhatsApp in my phone last week. Same sender. They all had sound in sequence. But in second time, they do not have sound in sequece, but they have sound in Source Window.

This must be Timeline setting or something.

Anyone could who knows, please share your knowledge.

Thanks

Kawa

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Sound in Sequence or Timeline

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have sound availability issues in sequence from clips imported from mobile phone into my computer, but not in source window

There is a sound in source window, but not in sequence when I drag or place the video there is not sound.

A little background info:

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Version 14.3.2  Build 42)

Computer is a PC.

I recieved footage through WhatsApp in my phone last week. Same sender. They all had sound in sequence. But in second time, they do not have sound in sequece, but they have sound in Source Window.

This must be Timeline setting or something.

Anyone could who knows, please share your knowledge.

Thanks

Kawa

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we have a screenshot of your timeline. Please use the forum 'insert photo' option to attach pictures.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timeline-No Sound.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry. I first put the image above  and missed the chance to write a text.

Anyway, this is the screenshot of the sequence.

The problem still exists.

This is some footage from Flood Victims. It will be better if I could edit it while the topic is NewsWorthy.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most common user error is not source patching the track.
Solved by first opening clip in Source Monitor, set in and out point. Then drag/insert into timeline.

source patching.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Kawa S. LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

The problem is solved. Let me explain how.

I had older version of Premiere Pro. Tracks are better selected and marked. With this new version selecting a track is different, so when I was clicking on the tracks, most likely, I turned the Audio off. (In your image, marked on the left with "up arrow"), and just now I clicked on it and turned it on. And now I have the sound.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0