No sound when played on bluray player

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im Learning PP and this is my first post. (senior citizen-not in video editing business-just want to learn) I hope this question is appropriate. Is there a beginners section ? 🙂

Made my very first video and I have tried burning it to a bluray disc using the windows 10 utility and I have also copyed the video to a thumb drive.

They both play fine within my desktop computer. But when I put either of them in my older sony bluray standalone player the picture is fine but there is no sound. I cannot figure out why. I dont know for sure how to explain what I did so I copied some screen shots to give a clue as to whats happening. In the export box I used "match sequence setting" which greys every thing out as far as settings go. Here are the video parameters for one of the unrendered video clips within the timeline:

File Path: H:\DCIM\115___04tom wedding\MVI_0113.MOV
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 581.07 MB
Image Size: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:03:16:29
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0 (Full Range)

I also attached a SONG to the jpegs that come first on the timeline before the video clips play. 

File Path: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\04 Beautiful Dreamer - American Heritage.wav
Type: Waveform Audio
File Size: 30.39 MB
Source Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:03:00:29400

And here are the settings for one of the jpegs:

File Path: H:\DCIM\115___04tom wedding\IMG_0094.JPG
Type: JPEG File
File Size: 1.61 MB
Image Size: 4000 x 2248

Alpha: None--

So I get NO SOUND from the added song or the video clips. Anyone who has a clue would be appreciated for any suggestion. Thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No sound when played on bluray player

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im Learning PP and this is my first post. (senior citizen-not in video editing business-just want to learn) I hope this question is appropriate. Is there a beginners section ? 🙂

Made my very first video and I have tried burning it to a bluray disc using the windows 10 utility and I have also copyed the video to a thumb drive.

They both play fine within my desktop computer. But when I put either of them in my older sony bluray standalone player the picture is fine but there is no sound. I cannot figure out why. I dont know for sure how to explain what I did so I copied some screen shots to give a clue as to whats happening. In the export box I used "match sequence setting" which greys every thing out as far as settings go. Here are the video parameters for one of the unrendered video clips within the timeline:

File Path: H:\DCIM\115___04tom wedding\MVI_0113.MOV
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 581.07 MB
Image Size: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:03:16:29
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0 (Full Range)

I also attached a SONG to the jpegs that come first on the timeline before the video clips play. 

File Path: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\04 Beautiful Dreamer - American Heritage.wav
Type: Waveform Audio
File Size: 30.39 MB
Source Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:03:00:29400

And here are the settings for one of the jpegs:

File Path: H:\DCIM\115___04tom wedding\IMG_0094.JPG
Type: JPEG File
File Size: 1.61 MB
Image Size: 4000 x 2248

Alpha: None--

So I get NO SOUND from the added song or the video clips. Anyone who has a clue would be appreciated for any suggestion. Thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?