**not a double post** how to make roblox videos?

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a youtuber who doesn't gain subs mainly it's because how I edit. My timeline is only the clip and titles. Some youtubers that I watch are 99.99% better eg this vid: https://youtu.be/I5xsREHRvZQ

Support the Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMKP0SXUiyaAEhPt-Us33g/joinShorts and Other Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCugYlX1thfEfLEb1...
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021
Isaac, Focus on story. Write out a beginning, middle, and ending. Stick to the KISS method (keep it super short). Cut it relentlessly until it's smooth. I don't think the titles are most effective for that. VO would be a nice primary vehicle for story instead, then place the titles for emphasis, like Japanese game shows.  Don't feel bad. 60K views and 60K subs is amazing. I would be very pleased if I were you. Be proud of what you've done so far. Thanks for dropping by for advice.  Regards, K...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking. I seen animation software being used. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe tell me how to be better?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isaac,

Focus on story. Write out a beginning, middle, and ending. Stick to the KISS method (keep it super short). Cut it relentlessly until it's smooth. I don't think the titles are most effective for that. VO would be a nice primary vehicle for story instead, then place the titles for emphasis, like Japanese game shows. 

Don't feel bad. 60K views and 60K subs is amazing. I would be very pleased if I were you. Be proud of what you've done so far. Thanks for dropping by for advice. 

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I do not want to do vo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

haha... that was someone else's channel... I only have 162...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines