• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to do the transcription unable to connect to cloud

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i am tring to transcribe the sequence, it say "UNABLE TO CONNECT TO CLOUD SERVICE"

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pawandeep!

Sorry for that. Do you have access to the early Speech to Text feature? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-to-text-faq.html

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem--when I try to create a transcription the transcribe button is disabled and I get the same alert: "Unable to connect to cloud service". I have been using the transcription feature for months and it has worked great until today. What's happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me - was working fine - but now it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is now giving me this issue did you guys ever resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The transcription service is still in essence a beta process. Most of the threads about this are posted in the beta forum. 

I believe that some users with this problem were not signed in to the account that was granted access. It didn't make sense to me, since generally, not having access should mean that you will not even see the Transcipt tab. But I would check that.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of July 28 this issue is still ongoing. 

signing in and out didn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback.

Which version of Premiere Pro are you using?

Speech to Text now has a minimum version requirement of Premiere Pro Beta 22 / Premiere Pro 15.4.

Premiere Pro 15.2.0 is no longer supported - the transcribe button will stay grey/disabled.

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating to 15.4.0 did solve the issue. 
Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the update and it's working now. Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

at this day i have the same pb (yesteday too) UNABLE TO CONNECT TO CLOUD SERVICE"

i can connect  to creative cloud, all is good

my host is good but not my ping (can't connect)

verson 15.2.0 build 18

all worked fine for 3 months

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to continue using this feature you have to update to the latest version of Premiere Pro (15.4). The preview on 15.2 has ended with the new release.

Best regards,

Alexander 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Garfield221531482tkp_0-1638977713709.pngHello,

I have version 22 (Build 169) and I am experiencing this same issue with Transcription. 
As per Creative Cloud, all my app are up to date.

Can you provide any assistance in resolving this issue?

Thanks you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please try updating to 22.2 - the version you are using is multiple months old - and we advise users of the beta to update as often as possible (daily). (might require signing out of cc desktop and back in)

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

Yesterday I updated through CC desktop, and this morning logged out of the CC desktop and back in. I checked for available updates and CC desktop indicates that all my apps, including Premiere are up to date. However, it shows my version to be 22.11.

Please advise how I can update to version 22.2, when CC desktop indicates no more updates available?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the Beta forum, so we assumed you were running the Beta version. You should not use the Beta version unless you understand the risks.

The current Release version is 22.1.1, and you have updated to that one. So you are "up to date."

The latest Beta is 22.2.0 Build 45. You can install the Beta version in addition to your Release version, and keep working on your official projects in the Release version. Beta builds can introduce new bugs at any time, and they are updated almost daily. Once you update to a new Beta version, you cannot go back to an earlier Beta.

Workaround: If transcription works in the Beta version for you, you could copy your project (or just the sequence you need to transcribe), do the transcription in the Beta project, export the transcript, and import the transcript to your actual project in the Release version.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Stan!

Odly enough, my team mate has no issues with his captions. He sent me on of  his project files, and upon opening it on my system, the captions he created were available, and the option to create an .srt file was also available.

So, in the  mean time I will use his project file as a template and work from there.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources