Exit

Not normally this guy but.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe ... 

I've been using you fine folks for a really long time, 10 years + 

Lately, lets say in the past couple of years, we've noticed a serious problem with your quality control of updates. You made a platform that requires "pay to play" yet we feel like we're paying for beta play.

I'm so exhausted of crashes. 

Can y'all please PLEASE for the love of everything that is good, just work to get a stable platform in operation. Forget the bells and whistles please, just a solid platform we can work with and trust. Crashes waste so much time, and especially right when you're in the zone it happens.

I seriously open your software now with the underlying thought ... wonder how long it'll take to crash this time.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works fine for me, but what you are asking for IS the main priority for Adobe right now. If you have anything to say that might be helpful to the engineers, UserVoice is where you post it. . Here's we are basically all just users.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
User Voice is where the Adobe engineers look for bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. The urgency for bug reports or new features can be judged by how many of us users upvote the requests. You can search for similar requests using the search feature at the lower right. It's best to upvote a request that has some traction (votes) already, and you can upvote and reply to that thread. If you don't find one the matches your request, then enter a new one. Regardless, post a link back here so those seeing this thread can upvote also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines