Highlighted

Not Rendering Adjustment Layer

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worked for around 3 days and make an animation with awesome effects. Most of them were added to adjustment layer.  But when I render my videos I everything gets rendered except the content of adjustment layer which made my animation lame.

None of the contents of any adjustment layers are rendered. I tried different presets while rendering but still it is not working.

Please help me....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not Rendering Adjustment Layer

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worked for around 3 days and make an animation with awesome effects. Most of them were added to adjustment layer.  But when I render my videos I everything gets rendered except the content of adjustment layer which made my animation lame.

None of the contents of any adjustment layers are rendered. I tried different presets while rendering but still it is not working.

Please help me....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC 2019 version 13.1

Windows 10 Build 1809

Whole SC.jpgOne of the adjustment layers.jpgExport setting.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible, global FX mute is on? (twirl down your transport controls by the "+" sign and drag FX onto the transport bar. Then toggle it. The school final.jpg isn't reflecting the blur effect in the program monitor on either of the first two pictures.

On my system, if I set directional blur on a clip simliar to yours, the program monitor looks like this. (and it holds on export.) Your school clip is perfectly sharp and it shouldn't be.

blur.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help Anyone I am So Confused What To Do, whenever i try to export My Project In Which (Adjesment Layer) is being used .Export Be like :

16000081060345707278559455444777.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines