• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOT RESPONDING in caption cc!!!!!

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have faced a problem where I face not responding lots of time when I used caption bar to edit my caption. I encounter more than 5 not responding within 2 minutes where I need to restart my Premiere Pro again and redo that part. It's very time consuming..... The worst part is, I'm not done for even 5 words of caption and I got not responding again..... 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using & the system specs. Also, is this happening with any specific project or all of them?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a similar problem too using caption in premier... im using the caption editing then after i move something in the timeline it mostly correspond to freeze(not responding for a second) then it runs again this happen when i updated to the latest version of the premier pro.... any tips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What specific version of PR are you running?

Before moving things in the timeline, try disbling the caption track (click the eyeball in the header).

Does that help?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines