Highlighted

Notebook upgrade - intel to amd

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone thanks for reading.... I am a premiere and after effects user and I have a Hellios Predator 300 Notebook with i7700hq, gtx 1060 and recently upgrade to 32gb of ram and a 1tb wd blue nmve disk. Unfortunately I have had performance problems (I have already done all kinds of tests). I am considering changing my laptop and my budget is not very large, especially considering that in my country, Argentina we have a shortage of dollars etc. In conclusion I am considering a good option the nitro 5 with ryzen 4600h .. its price is considerably lower than the i7 and from what I investigated it performs very well even it matches or exceeds the i710750h .. However, I still have the doubt if it is not to lower the quality of my i7 to ryzen 5 and if adobe responds well to that processor .. Will I notice a leap in quality? I'm very interested in real-time playback, render time and fluidity ... Thank you very much

TOPICS
Editing, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Notebook upgrade - intel to amd

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone thanks for reading.... I am a premiere and after effects user and I have a Hellios Predator 300 Notebook with i7700hq, gtx 1060 and recently upgrade to 32gb of ram and a 1tb wd blue nmve disk. Unfortunately I have had performance problems (I have already done all kinds of tests). I am considering changing my laptop and my budget is not very large, especially considering that in my country, Argentina we have a shortage of dollars etc. In conclusion I am considering a good option the nitro 5 with ryzen 4600h .. its price is considerably lower than the i7 and from what I investigated it performs very well even it matches or exceeds the i710750h .. However, I still have the doubt if it is not to lower the quality of my i7 to ryzen 5 and if adobe responds well to that processor .. Will I notice a leap in quality? I'm very interested in real-time playback, render time and fluidity ... Thank you very much

TOPICS
Editing, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?