Highlighted

Nudge/ Trim Forward and Backward Not working suddenly

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just come into a new edit suite and my trim shortcuts worked half the time and I can't figure out why they don't work other times. So when I select a clip, without clips on either side and I want to nudge them forward and backward one or five frames, my shortcut doesn't work. is there a setting that I'm missing here? I've scoured the forums and can't find a suitable answer.

Additionally, the forward and back shortcut seems to work in trim mode, but not nudging the entire clip. It SHOULD be able to.

Please help, this is driving me mad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nudge/ Trim Forward and Backward Not working suddenly

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just come into a new edit suite and my trim shortcuts worked half the time and I can't figure out why they don't work other times. So when I select a clip, without clips on either side and I want to nudge them forward and backward one or five frames, my shortcut doesn't work. is there a setting that I'm missing here? I've scoured the forums and can't find a suitable answer.

Additionally, the forward and back shortcut seems to work in trim mode, but not nudging the entire clip. It SHOULD be able to.

Please help, this is driving me mad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but a Google search led me here.

I'm on a PC with Trim Backward and Trim Forward mapped to Comma and Period, respectively. And, they just simply won't work. I've tried messing with Track Targeting, etc.

Did you ever end up resolving your problem?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If something suddely is not working:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0