Nugen Audio Plugins Crashing Premiere Pro 14.8

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Folks,

First time poster. I recently moved to a MacBook Pro 13" 2020 with Big Sur installed as my mobile recording/light editing rig. After loading my iZotope and Nugen Audio plugins (Adobe claims that iZotope and Nugen plugs are approved for use with Premiere Pro) I found that any Nugen plugin added, then opened to edit causes Premier Pro 14.8 to crash. Has anyone else run into this? Nugen claims their plugs are ready for Big Sur and Premiere Pro (and they do work fine in my Reaper app on the same machine). iZotope cliams their plugs to be approved for Catalina but all my iZotope plugs are working fine in both Premiere Pro and Reaper on this Big Sur based machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just heard back from Adobe support and they recommended installing Premiere Pro 14.7. This solved the crashing issue and the Nugen plugs are now up and running!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the type of thing you have to work out with the vendor. And some vendors are awesome, some sort of good, and some ... not quite so awesome. Hopefully they can get you running in newer versions of Premiere.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines