Exit

Number and size of cams in Multicam mode

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I could use some help for this :

I want to edit a video on Multicam mode, my footage is composed of 3 different cams and 1 main audio recording, as follows :

Cam 1 : 4 clips

Cam 2 : 4 clips

Cam 3 : 3 clips

Audio : direct line to synchronise all

I have a total of 11 cam previews showing up on the Multicam view, each on a separate slot and they are very small due to their number. I can't visualize properly and edit my video. Is there any way reduce that number by having Cam 1, 2 and 3 only show up with their respective clips on the same slot instead of Cam 1 clip 1, Cam 1 clip 2, etc. ?

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

You can modify the Source sequence. Right-click it in the project and select 'Open in Timeline', then you can drag that various clips down to a lower track. Put all the clips from one camera onto the same track, and do the same for the other cameras. Once you get all the clips into their respective 1, 2 or 3 tracks, right-click the track header and select "Delete Tracks" (s on the end) and delete all empty tracks. You should be left with three. If not, you've missed a clip somewhere. Find it and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can modify the Source sequence. Right-click it in the project and select 'Open in Timeline', then you can drag that various clips down to a lower track. Put all the clips from one camera onto the same track, and do the same for the other cameras. Once you get all the clips into their respective 1, 2 or 3 tracks, right-click the track header and select "Delete Tracks" (s on the end) and delete all empty tracks. You should be left with three. If not, you've missed a clip somewhere. Find it and do that above...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my, it was so simple... Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines