Highlighted

Numbers randomly added to the end of almost every sequence in my project

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PP 14.3.   I've just noticed that seemingly random numbers have been added to almost every sequence in my Productions Project.  e.g. Sequence_Name has become Sequence_Name1928.   I went back through my Autosaves, and it seems they all have the problem as well, but in declining quantities the further back I go.   Yet I definitely never noticed this problem until today, in a project I've been working on every day for months?   Why is this happening?

Topics

Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Numbers randomly added to the end of almost every sequence in my project

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PP 14.3.   I've just noticed that seemingly random numbers have been added to almost every sequence in my Productions Project.  e.g. Sequence_Name has become Sequence_Name1928.   I went back through my Autosaves, and it seems they all have the problem as well, but in declining quantities the further back I go.   Yet I definitely never noticed this problem until today, in a project I've been working on every day for months?   Why is this happening?

Topics

Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?