• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numerous errors, lots of crashing, and BSOD a lot with Premiere Pro 15.2

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'll be asked to follow up with more on this, so I will in the next few days, but has anyone else experienced numerous errors, lots of crashing, and BSOD a lot with the new update?

I skipped 15.0 and 15.1 to come to 15.2 and I've had BSOD about 5 times in the last 3 days, and about a million errors detailing MPEG import errors etc, lots of crashing, and "Out of memory" issues a bunch.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!

My program just keeps on crashing without saying why. Cant even work for 3 minutes without it crashing. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GycklargruppenTRiX,

Sorry about that. Can we have more info, please?

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more info here, default. Can you oblige?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES.... mine keeps crashing too. I'll be trying to scrub thru the timeline and it just gets laggy then unresponsive. My video card drivers are up to date. Everything was fine until this upgrade. I even rolled back to the previous version but it's still crashing. 

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7920X CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB

NVMe hard drive

GTX 1080 video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm encountering the same problem. After a few minutes, the program freezes and I have to restart my laptop manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Program feezes. CPU goes to 100%. I have to kill it through the task manager. There seems to be something left, because when I start it up after the kill, it still crashes. After reboot, it is better. I am experiencing what the first guy described. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downgraded to 15.1 - at this version it does not crash or use 100% CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What kind of footage Tj? Is it 4K H.264 or HEVC? Let me know!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Default," 
You have not returned with any of the info I asked for. We don't know anything about your computer. We'll move this issue to the main forum then.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Default User,

Try removing any audio in nested sequences.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines