Highlighted

Nvidia driver Geforce 940mx

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Asus with Nvidia Geforce 940 mx. I am trying to install the Adobe Pro, but I am being prompt that I need to install a studio driver in order for the program to work properly. I believe mine is a standard one. On Nvidia's website, when I search for the appropriate drivers so that I can instal them, I get the message: "No certified downloads were found for this configuration." It gives me an option to include some "beta downloads" in my search. After doing this I get a 385.12 Driver (beta). So I have no idea what is this and can I download it. Any help, please?! I hope I managed to explain myself.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nvidia driver Geforce 940mx

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Asus with Nvidia Geforce 940 mx. I am trying to install the Adobe Pro, but I am being prompt that I need to install a studio driver in order for the program to work properly. I believe mine is a standard one. On Nvidia's website, when I search for the appropriate drivers so that I can instal them, I get the message: "No certified downloads were found for this configuration." It gives me an option to include some "beta downloads" in my search. After doing this I get a 385.12 Driver (beta). So I have no idea what is this and can I download it. Any help, please?! I hope I managed to explain myself.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0