• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

nvidia geforce rtx 2060 issue

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just bought a new computer with a nvidia geforce rtx 2060  on, but when I open premiere pro is says the drivers are not supported. How can I fix this? If I press the blue button nothing seems to happen.

Im a true newbie when it comes to update drivers and such, so If someone could be so kind to give an easy-to--understand explanation that would be truly apprecciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I kinda let the nvidia app in my pc do its things and now it works, apparently. I tried to close this topic but it doesnt let me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello alessandros, what did you do exactly, in the nvidia app? I got the same issue with my 2060 super.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the nvidia site and download the latest STUDIO driver.

nvidia.jpg

Ignore the version number in the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ann, thanks. Works now. Got a not-latest version now, and tataaaaa. It's magic 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines