• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Video issue suddenly in the last 3 days (March 2021)?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've suddenly received an NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Video error when booting Premiere Pro 2021. It started 3 days ago. It's telling me I need to install a new driver, but when I go to Dell's site, it's telling me I have the most recent drivers. I even reloaded the current driver available from Dell, but it was the same one I currently have. It's causing me serious issues with my video - I couldn't render or publish. Total nightmare now.

My PC is new - I got it in December of 2020 and Premiere Pro worked fine. It meets and even exceeds all specs. Everything is up to date, so I'm trying to figure out what's happened. I've even reloaded Premiere Pro 2020 and have the same error. I'm not understanding the error message as it doesn't make sense. I have new hardware, up to date software, and receive the error? What's the solution?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try going to NVIDIA not Dell.   Windows unfortunately sometimes installs updates if you're not paying attention and so maybe a drive update is now required.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines